Allied Irish Banks plc. (AIB), is a financial services group operating predominantly in Ireland and the UK, providing a wide range of financial and banking services to personal, business and corporate clients.
To provide a consistent approach for the management of projects within AIB.
- Initially, participants went through an intensive 3-day Project Management Training program. This provided a detailed insight into Project Management best practices, covering all the areas specified by the PMI. It was designed to establish a solid understanding of Project Management terms, concepts and methodologies and to augment existing AIB practices and make projects more predictable and consistent.
- Secondly, the participants participated in a 2-day exam preparation session coupled with online mock exams for those staff progressing to certification level.
- Finally, participants had access to an online exam simulator, providing them with the opportunity to sit a sample PMP® exam, ensuring that they are better prepared and ready to succeed on exam day. Our exam simulator allows candidates to practice under test conditions and learn how to manage their time effectively. On completion of the four hour exam, each question was reviewed. For any questions answered incorrectly, an explanation was provided, stating why the chosen answer was incorrect.
- A 3-step Structured Learning Path.
- 100’s of practice questions and mini exam simulations.
- Comprehensive feedback with detailed explanations and experts’ rationale for both correct and wrong answers.
- Interactive learning activities that promote an effective learning strategy.
- Comprehensive coverage of the subject matter for optimal preparation for the CAPM®/PMP® Exams
As part of the Project Management Training provided by Aspira, AIB staff were mentored in the practical application of the project management tools to projects they were working on. This work was reviewed by the Aspira team and advice and guidance was provided.