Aspira’s Business Applications specialise in utilising tools existing within an organisation to solve problems in as efficient a manner as possible. Previously, integrating applications together within an organisation could be very cumbersome and unreliable. However, thanks to the enhancement of tools in recent years, these solutions are much more viable now. Especially within Microsoft 365, as seen in the Microsoft Business Applications Solutions Ecosystem compiled by Nick Fratello.
This ecosystem gives a great view of the full extent of applications now available with Microsoft 365.
Aspira focuses on bringing value to an organisation in the following ways:
The Power Platform is a line of business intelligence, app development, and app connectivity software applications.
These low code applications provide excellent business value in the following ways:
- Rapid development of applications with already existing business data.
- Standalone applications.
- Prototyping for coded development.
- Improved efficiency in an organisation by:
– Automating tasks within business applications.
– Easily reporting data.
– Allowing additional features to be added quickly within solutions.
– Reducing the need for 3rd party licensed apps by using existing systems.
– “Citizen Developers” can develop applications within the org without a heavy reliance on external vendors.
Aspira specialises in the design, configuration, and deployment of a low code application using the Power Platform to fulfill a business requirement.
Aspira offers consultation, configuration, and customisation for Dynamics 365 business applications with a key focus in the following areas:
• Marketing: Orchestrate personalised journeys across all touchpoints to strengthen relationships and earn loyalty
• Sales: Connect sales teams to customers through the channel the customers prefer
• Customer Service: Exceed customer expectations by delivering exceptional service on any channel
Aspira provides an end-to-end approach to gathering requirements, deploying solutions, and training users to use the application to the peak of their functionality.
Due to the extension of external connections available to the ecosystem, combined with the ecosystem being the primary store of data for organisation, data analytics can be performed within the ecosystem. Aspira Data Analysts and Data Engineers engage in sourcing, cleansing, transforming, and modelling data with the goal of discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful data patterns through interactive visualisations for consumption in business decision making.
These solutions will include reporting in Power BI, or the raw data to be taken by the organisation to report as needed.
To see how your organisation can connect, communicate and collaborate within Microsoft Business Applications, contact the Aspira Business Applications team today.
Ian Jones, Business Applications Solution Architect