Technology To Drive Business Transformation
At Aspira, our Business Applications team focus on enabling clients to leverage a range of cloud and on-premise business tools to enable their business be more flexible, productive and responsive to their customer needs, internally and externally.
Our team draws its experience from a range of backgrounds ranging from supply chain, pharmaceutical and manufacturing to various services industries, ensuring that not only do we understand and implement Business Applications, but that we also have a deep understanding of clients needs with our industry domain knowledge.
Microsoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is a module for customer service automation that streamlines case and knowledge management, enables personalised customer service with a 360-degree customer view, and provides visibility into customer service department performance with dashboards and reports.
Why use Dynamics 365 Customer Service?
- Automate self-service with virtual agents and rich knowledge base portals.
- Personalise customer interactions using connected experiences.
- Take the guesswork out of case resolution using AI-driven productivity tools that equip agents with the right information at the right time.
- Detect and correct problems before your customers even notice with embedded Internet of Things (IoT) signals and alerts.
- Use AI-driven insights and analytics to improve agent and customer experiences.
Microsoft Power Platform
Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Your data may be an Excel spreadsheet, or a collection of cloud-based and on-premises hybrid data warehouses.
Why use Power BI?
- Interactive visualisations and easy integration with Microsoft tools
- Unlimited access to local data (on-premises) and data in the cloud
- Instant access to reports and dashboards for it’s data analysis
- Excellent data modeling capabilities in Power BI Data Modeling
- Secure sharing of reports and data analysis
Microsoft Project Portfolio Management
We enable our clients to make a step-change in their Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) maturity through our project management consultancy services. We ensure you benefit from our knowledge and experience through practical, cost-effective real-world advice, support and assistance.
SharePoint empowers teamwork with dynamic and productive team sites for every project team, department, and division. Share files, data, news, and resources. Customize your site to streamline your team’s work. Collaborate effortlessly and securely with team members inside and outside your organization, across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
Accelerate productivity by transforming processes—from simple tasks like notifications and approvals to complex operational workflows. With SharePoint lists and libraries, Power Automate, and Power Apps, you can create rich digital experiences with forms, workflows, and custom apps for every device.
We Listen, Advise And Support
Microsoft Business Applications, contact the Aspira Biz Apps team today.