Aspira’s Mission is “to take the chaos out of Project Management”. This virtual classroom course provides detailed insight into Project Management best practices. It is designed to help participants prepare for multiple Industry Certification Exams and improve their understanding of Project Management. Features of our courses include games, exercises, case studies and other tools to help participants understand the concepts necessary to pass certification exams. Course follow-up includes provision of soft copies of a number of useful Project Management Tools and Templates – ready for immediate use in the workplace. Students who successfully complete this course are awarded a certificate from Aspira, and may be submitted to Certifying Bodies for inclusion against the certification requirements.
- Understand the exam process, and some practical steps to maximise success rate.
- Understand the different types of questions and how to approach them, including situational questions, double negative questions, best fit questions and earned value questions.
- Complete a number of sample questions in each area, analysing the answers to understand the logic behind the correct answer.
- Have focused training on areas where students have the most difficulty with the current exam.
- Have insider tips to taking and passing industry exams from an industry professional who has taken and passed the exam.
- Be “prepped” to take the exam – this is a prep course and a review course.