Dynamics 365 for Marketing is an advanced Marketing Automation solution that enables organisations to complete the buyer’s journey from Prospect to Customer through building a relationship. The Dynamics 365 Marketing app works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, Microsoft Teams, and other products and allows you to make faster and better decisions using the power of data and AI.
Dynamics 365 Marketing consists of two primary modules, along with event management. Both modules include capabilities to create graphical email and design interactive customer journeys to support marketing initiatives.
Also known as customer journey orchestration, real-time marketing includes trigger-based customer journeys, custom triggers, and SMS and push notifications. It allows you to trigger customer journeys in real-time based on the signals and rich profile data you collect from your customers.
- Respond to customer actions in real-time – Respond in the moments that matter with real-time, trigger-based journeys.
- Personalise your messaging – Personalise messages with dynamic text and images from a flexible set of data sources.
- Connect with customers on the channels they use the most – Use mobile channels to create text messages and push notifications to reach your customers where they are.
Outbound Marketing provides email marketing, customer journeys, lead scoring, marketing pages, and social posting, allowing you to seamlessly connect your marketing and sales processes.
- Turn prospects into leads – Capture leads, qualify the hottest leads with automated lead scoring, and manage your leads through a custom business process.
- Leverage the power of social media – Post messages to Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and capture leads from LinkedIn.
- Get customer feedback with Customer Voice surveys – Create online surveys and build customer journeys based on responses.
Outbound Marketing also includes advanced in-person and webinar event planning features.
- Manage all of your event needs in one place – Dynamics 365 Marketing’s event planning features allow seamless contact, registration, and attendance management features in one system.
- Meet your audience where they are – Host webinars on Microsoft Teams or on other webinar providers.
- Continue the conversation with webinar participants – Stay in touch with your webinar participants after hosting a webinar. You can send personalised registration materials, send surveys, and more to drive awareness and engagement.
As Dynamics 365 Marketing continues to evolve, the Venn diagram above will eventually merge, so you won’t need to make the choice between outbound and real-time features.
As someone who has many years of practical experience delivering projects, I was not convinced that I needed a project management qualification! However, a good friend and unofficial mentor (also
Communication is the foundation of project management and the lifeblood of any project. In recent years the need for the rapid development of new program innovations has become a major
When considering the core competencies of a successful consultant we could list out an endless stream, but I tend to think more generally about these three key characteristics IMHO: flexibility
Tech Resourcing Services
Drawing on our expertise, our team can easily understand your requirements, cut through the jargon to bring clear and real prospective candidates to your door quickly, saving your team critical time to concentrate on real business needs. We pride ourselves on providing robust and agile, tailor-made services to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of each individual client, regardless of search requirements or location.