Stryker is a multinational medical technology company which manufacture medical devices and equipment.
To support the set-up of a Project Management Office (PMO) within Stryker and to introduce an enterprise wide bespoke Project Management training competency program.
- Following constructive client engagement, Aspira analysed Stryker’s requirements and designed a program to suit their needs both for their Irish sites and internationally.
- This bespoke program included a variety of 1-day stand-alone courses, 2-day pathway courses and 3-day intensive sessions.
- After the first face-to-face training sessions, Aspira provided participants with a custom made set of tools and templates so that the Stryker staff were easily able to put the learning outcomes into practice in their day jobs.
- This engagement also included the completion of industry specific course assignments, which were completed by participants and reviewed independently, by Aspira’s qualified Project Managers.
- In addition to bespoke element of this program, the final step in the program included an exam preparation 2-day boot camp. As part of this element, Aspira provided Stryker with our CV-to-PM Converter tool to help candidates quickly convert their experience into the detailed project-based format required, as well as hundreds of sample questions that were completed by the individual as part of their private study.
Stryker have taken the Project Management tools and templates attained from training with Aspira and applied them to their processes and procedures for Project Management within the company.